P90X Before and after results from a woman

P90X Before and after results from a woman
Great P90X transformation!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Join me for a life changing 21 days!

Hey everyone!  I'm back!  Life has a way of taking hold and I haven't posted in my blog as often as I want to.  I have had a rough time getting back into the swing of things following my knee surgery and now lifelong knee injury.  I've been coasting through my workouts, which is BAD!  My nutrition hasn't been as clean as I prefer it.  I have gained 7 lbs since my injury in October and that makes me MAD.  I'm going to get back to my goal.
After long and careful consideration, I have decided to do Beachbody's 21 day Ultimate Reset.  I'm READY, are you?  The Ultimate Reset is a 21 day Reset that occurs in 3 phases.  Let's break it down.

Phase 1:
Balance Body Chemistry
Constant consumption of preservatives and chemical-laden foods along with exposure to toxins and pollution impair normal body processes. During Phase 1, you'll balance your body chemistry with four of the six supplements in order to optimize its systems. This will also reduce cravings or dependencies on items such as sugar or caffeine.*

Phase 2:
Remove Toxins & Reset Digestion

In Phase 2, you'll be reversing the effects of poor habits, unhealthy foods, and environmental toxins. You'll modify your diet so that your digestive system won't have to struggle, and digestive problems you may have experienced before such as bloating and indigestion will be significantly reduced as your gasotrointestinal tract is cleansed.*

Phase 3:
Rejuvenate Your Health

When you reach Phase 3, you will experience a profound positive change in your mood and energy level. During the final week, you'll eat foods of high-nutritional value whose nutrients are easily absorbed and return healthy bacteria to your freshly scrubbed digestive tract with pre- and probiotics. This will set you on the path to long-term healthy living.*

There are 6 supplements you take along your journey:

1.  Alkalinize-For maximum health the blood should be slightly alkaline. Our alkalinizer helps to bring your body back into a healthy pH balance for improved immunity.
2.  Oxygenize-Supplementing oxygen helps the body eliminate waste from the tissues, which assists energy production and the transport of nutrients.
3.  Mineralize-Our rare natural salt contains highly beneficial trace minerals that aid the digestive tract, regulate water content, and support cellular function—ordinary salt does not.
4.  Revitalize-This combination of pre- and probiotics restores the balance of healthy bacteria in your digestive tract for a stronger immune system.
5.  Optimize-Systematic enzymes play a critical role in all bodily functions. Our unique blend of enzymes helps promote optimal immune and inflammatory responses in the body.
6.  Detox-Our detoxifying clay draws toxic compounds from the gastrointestinal tract, and our proprietary herb blend restores your system to optimal digestive health.

Why Reset?

Even though the body is extremely resilient, our bodies have been pushed to the limit by pollution, pesticides, preservatives, chemicals, and toxins contained in nearly every item that makes up our modern world. These harmful items disrupt the normal function of our organs and bodily systems, which, in turn, weakens our immunity, hinders metabolic activity, and creates imbalances that can lead to health problems.

With the Beachbody Ultimate Reset you get these benefits:

  • Stronger immune system
  • Increased energy and more endurance
  • Better digestion, metabolism and weight loss
  • A more positive mood and mental clarity

This will benefit everyone from every walk of life!  Did you know that on a baby's first day of life, they are exposed to over 200 toxins?  Happy Birthday, right?!  Let's do this together.  I could use some support as this will not be easy.  I'm determined to be the happiest, healthiest and physically fit ME possible.  Join me!  Email me at letsgetasixpack@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment