P90X Before and after results from a woman

P90X Before and after results from a woman
Great P90X transformation!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 20-almost to the finish line!!!

Hey everyone!!!  Yes, I am already almost done with the Ultimate Reset!  Wow, I cannot say enough good things about this.  I have reached my goal weight, am LOVING the amazing food, and am excited to begin the "rest" of my life!!  I will definitely incorporate a lot of the recipes into daily life and look at food a completely different way now. 
The Ultimate Reset is a 21 day nutrition and supplement "Reset" that is aimed and getting years of toxins out and cleaning out all your organs (in a SUPER gentle way), something we ALL need.  The nutrition goes to vegan weeks 2 and 3.  Surprisingly, I love the recipes.  They all have AMAZING flavor!
I will be leaving a full review after I'm done, but I wanted to let you all know I am almost there and I have surprised myself!  It just goes to show you, that when you want something bad enough, you'll do whatever it takes to succeed!  The question is... How bad do YOU want it? 
Find me on Facebook!  facebook.com/Torri.BendelTrimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment