P90X Before and after results from a woman

P90X Before and after results from a woman
Great P90X transformation!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Why do you need a coach?



Having a coach is a necessity if you want to succeed! Every competitive sport has a coach of some sort, and for good reason!  You need someone on the sidelines cheering you on and providing valuable advice and insight, which will catapult you to the next level and give you so much more motivation and accountability.  I initially had a non-existent coach, and I know I would have been much more motivated if I had a great coach there to help me out and answer any questions I may have.  If you currently have a non-existent coach, you can change at anytime and will be greatly increasing your chances of success! 
Surround yourself with people that you want to model your life after!  If you surround yourself with negative people, you will notice that you will slowly turn into those people.  
I want to help you succeed in every avenue in life.  Please email me at letsgetasixpack.blogspot.com or through www.teambeachbody.com/CoachTorri.  You DESERVE the best and I WILL provide that. 
BRING IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment