P90X Before and after results from a woman

P90X Before and after results from a woman
Great P90X transformation!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Working out is SO much more than looking good!!!

In my journey, I have been amazed at all the benefits of working out and having a clean diet.  I started P90X just wanting to improve my body and self image.  I could go on forever of all the changes that have occurred within my mind, body and spirit, not to mention drastically reducing the risks of horrible, life changing diseases!  I'm going to go over some of the changes and benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle that occur, so if you're thinking of starting down a path towards a healthier you, now you have even more reasons not to delay!  I'll break it down into 2 major categories:  Mind and Body



Mind
Increased Self-esteem
Increased Mental Focus
Reduced Depression-this plagues so many people!
Decreased Stress Levels



Body
Decreased risk of heart attack, osteoporosis, and breast cancer-by up to 60%!!
Increased Strength and Stamina
Improved Digestion
Muscular Definition-one of the sexiest things on a woman and man!!
Improves appetite for healthy foods
Better sex life!  Who doesn't want that??
Enhances immune system
Strengthens the heart
Lowers resting heart rate
Makes the body use calories more efficiently
Burns extra calories
Better sleep! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Help prevent or lower cholesterol and blood pressure
Alleviates menstrual cramps

I could add to this list all day, but these are some of the big changes that will take place.  Once you get started, you will be like a runaway train!  Some other changes that have taken place in my life are: I'm now outgoing, active, motivated to help others, always want to learn new things and expand my mind, and the self confidence!  I now KNOW that I can do anything I put my mind to. 

Please contact me to start or continue this change in your life.  You WILL NOT regret it!!!  Visit my sites at www.teambeachbody.com/CoachTorri or www.myshakeology.com/CoachTorri.  Shakeology is an amazing meal replacement drink that helps you lose weight, reduces cravings, keeps you full, has over 70 healthy ingredients including whey isolate protein, amino acids, and tons of vitamins!  And for less than the price of a coffee or fast food meal a day, it's more than worth it!  What have you got to lose besides some weight?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment