P90X Before and after results from a woman

P90X Before and after results from a woman
Great P90X transformation!

Monday, July 11, 2011

This challenge is for the ladies!

Hi ladies!  My next challenge starts Friday, July 22nd and is called the Perky Butt Challenge!!  We ALL could use a perkier butt, am I right?  I and many others will be doing Brazil Butt Lift in conjunction with our other workouts (P90X for me), for at least 30 days.  Brazil Butt Lift is one of Beachbody's cheapest workouts, at around $60, well worth the price, trust me!  So if you want to embark on a journey for a perky butt, please join me!  You can purchase Brazil Butt Lift by going to www.teambeachbody.com/CoachTorri, then shop, and then Fitness Programs and look for Brazil Butt Lift. 
You can jump in late, as I plan on doing this long term.  Send me a message through the team beachbody site or email me at letsgetasixpack@gmail.com and we'll so this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment